Welcome to Wesley Academy
Private Christian Education
Our community is growing in Character, Faith and Knowledge.
For more than 20 years, Wesley Academy has provided students with a quality education, based on carefully planned instructional goals. Combined with physical and spiritual development, this gives students between three months and 8th grade a solid foundation for happy, healthy growth.
With class sizes small enough to offer personalized instruction, a staff comprised of qualified and experienced educators, and programming rooted in core Christian values, you and your child will feel right at home.
Wesley Academy is accredited by AdvancEd Accredited school. Being AdvancEd accredited means that Wesley Academy is united with a network of other schools/organizations "committed to standards of educational excellence."
- Comply with the AdvancED Standards and accreditation policies.
- Show quality assurance through internal and external review.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement.
Wesley Academy is a member of the following organizations:
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Houston Area Independent School (HAIS)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of Secondary School Principals (NAASP)
- National Junior Honor Society (NJHS)
- Memorial Area Preschool Administrators (MAPA)
- Texas Private School Association