Mission & Philosophy
Wesley Academy provides a personalized and rigorous education in a caring, Christian environment to equip students with knowledge and experience to contribute to their communities.
The philosophy of Wesley Academy is to provide an environment where:
- High expectations and standards of excellence are held for students, faculty and staff
- A loving and nurturing Christian community exists where individual personalities can develop
- The teaching and learning process is designed for children with a range of abilities
- Balanced attention is given to the intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and moral development of students
- Students of all creeds, race, ethnic and socioeconomic groups work together and learn from each other